More than ever, your users are the weak link in your network security. It is time for a comprehensive approach to effectively manage this problem, managed by people with a technical background. Cybriant has partnered with KnowBe4 to offer our clients an integrated Security Awareness Training and Simulated Phishing platform.
Many IT pros don’t exactly know where to start when it comes to creating a security awareness program that will work for their organization. We’ve taken away all the guesswork with our new, no-charge Automated Security Awareness Program (ASAP).
ASAP is a revolutionary tool for IT professionals, which allows you to create a customized security awareness program for your organization that will help you to implement all the steps needed to create a fully mature training program in just a few minutes!
The program is complete with actionable tasks, helpful tips, courseware suggestions and a management calendar. Your custom program can then be fully managed from within the KnowBe4 console. You also have the ability to export the full program as a detailed or executive summary version in PDF format, use it for compliance requirements, and reporting to management.
The process of creating the program is simple enough, answer 15-25 questions about your goals and organization, and a program will be scheduled for you automatically. The program tasks will be based on best-practices how to achieve your security awareness goals. You have an easy calendar view to plan and deploy your security awareness program.
Here’s how it works:
- 15-25 questions depending upon answers
- Suggested training materials based on answers
- Choose and change your program start date and tasks
- Calendar and list view of tasks
- Dashboard with program status, % complete, tasks overdue, etc.
- Detailed and summary exportable PDF versions of your program
- Fully mature awareness program ready in 10 minutes
- Find out what YOUR program will look like. There is no cost… Start ASAP!
GET STARTED ASAP! Be sure to enter Cybriant as the partner.