Live Webinar: Phishing and Social Engineering in 2018: Is the Worst Yet to Come?
Ransomware has tipped the 1 billion mark and damages are expected to be around 5 billion before the year is out. Use of ransomware has evolved throughout the year with a 600% rise in URL emails delivering malware in just Q3 2017. CEO fraud (aka BEC) has cost another 5 billion according to the FBI as of May 2017. What’s next and how can you protect your organization?
Join CyberheistNews Editor-in-chief and CEO at KnowBe4, Stu Sjouwerman for this 30-minute webinar “Phishing and Social Engineering in 2018: Is the Worst Yet to Come?”. Stu will discuss some of the latest trends in cybercrime and give you an insider’s perspective on what to expect for 2018 and how to prepare for it.
Key topics covered in this webinar:
- Understanding the current threat landscape
- What scary new threats will be on the rise for 2018
- Next innovations of ransomware, phishing and social engineering
- What you can do to make your organization a harder target for cybercrime
- How to create your “human firewall”
Date/Time: Thursday, November 16th at 2:00 pm EST for 30 minutes