Manufacturing IT Security. Adapting to change in the industry. Free security analysis from Cybriant
The manufacturing sector is now one of the most frequently hacked industries, second only to healthcare, the 2016 Manufacturing Security report says. Automotive manufacturers were the top targeted manufacturing sub-industry, accounting for almost 30% of the total attacks against the manufacturing industry in 2015. Chemical manufacturers were the second-most targeted sub-industry in 2015.
Because of the sensitive data this industry keeps, many cyber attackers go after the corporate networks where they can steal valuable and intellectual property. Most manufacturing companies have not been held to compliance standards like the financial or healthcare industry; compliance such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards and The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, or in the case of the healthcare industry, with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Because of this, systems are vulnerable and risk is high.
Cybriant can help secure your environment and reduce your risk. We offer:
- IT Consulting
- Infrastructure Services
- Managed Support Services including Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Security Protection
- IT Training
We will evaluate all relevant features of your environment, identify and weight gaps in your security posture, and collaboratively provide a strategy to achieve an outcome appropriate for your business. And if desired, we can aide in the achievement of your security and business objectives by assisting you in the implementation or management of your plan.
Contact Cybriant today to learn more.[btnsx id=”272″]
Cyber Security News
- EC-Council Announces Fully Proctored, Hands-On Penetration Testing Exam
- Study Says Enterprises Waste $300k Annually on Cybersecurity Education
- How Cybersecurity Paves the Way for Sustainable Revenue Growth
- Phishing Education & Training: A Small Piece to Solving a Complex Puzzle
- Threat Hunters Infiltrate and Automate the Evolving SOC
- The Top Cybersecurity Schools
- Security Professionals Say Cybersecurity Skills Have Changed
- 6 Tips for CISOs Selling to the Board
- Companies are Failing to Get Ahead of the GDPR
- Fraud, Cybersecurity and Banking in Canada