Oil and Gas IT Security. Adapting to change in the industry. Free security analysis from Cybriant
The oil and gas industry relies heavily on connectivity between machines and data, people and processes, and devices and systems. This connectivity is great, but it also exposes your operations and assets to cyber threat.
In the oil and gas industry, cyber attacks not only threaten the operations, but safety as well. Production systems are becoming interconnected and the exposure to hackers is increasing. Keeping systems up and secure is essential. The reputation of the company, people, production and profits are at risk.
Oil and Gas respondents: Has the number of successful cyber attacks your organization has experienced increased in the past 12 months? 82% said yes. More than half (53%) of the 82% of oil and gas companies that were targeted by hackers last year state that they experienced an overwhelming upsurge in attacks. When asked how much has the rate of successful cyber attacks increased in the past month? Respondents replied 53%. What is worse is 69% of the IT professional responsible for the security measures admitted that they aren’t prepared for detecting cyber attacks in a case it happens.
Cybriant can help secure your environment and reduce your risk. We offer:
- IT Consulting
- Infrastructure Services
- Managed Support Services including Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Security Protection
- IT Training
We will evaluate all relevant features of your environment, identify and weight gaps in your security posture, and collaboratively provide a strategy to achieve an outcome appropriate for your business. And if desired, we can aide in the achievement of your security and business objectives by assisting you in the implementation or management of your plan.
Contact Cybriant today to learn more.[btnsx id=”272″]
Oil and Gas Tech News
- Hydra-Slide Empowers Customers Through Training
- Ørsted announces three-year partnership with the Natural History Museum
- Oil & Gas Technology at ADIPEC 2017
- Parker Turbine Filtration eyes expansion in the Middle East with Tamimi Energy
- UK and Norway join forces to optimise late life field assets and field abandonment
- Rovco attracts investment to accelerate growth plans
- Well-Safe Solutions secures its first contract
- RED Engineering sees ‘strong opportunities’ for growth in 2018 on the back of innovative engineering solutions
- Women in Energy Conference Highlights Growing Role of Women in Oil and Gas Workforce
- BP wins Advancements in Asset Performance award