Retail IT Security. Stay ahead of cyber attacks. Free security analysis from Cybriant
Cybersecurity attacks have risen in the retail industry. Retailers recognize their data is not safe. This poses a threat to the profitability of their business. There are credit card costs on every transaction. These costs increase when data is not compliant with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards). Data breaches not only can cost senior executives their jobs, but have a negative effect on sales, the reputation of the business and usually result in hefty fines.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) compliance mandates that all organizations that accept, acquire, transmit, process, or store cardholder data must take appropriate steps to continuously safeguard all sensitive customer information.
Cybriant can help secure your environment and reduce your risk. We offer:
- IT Consulting
- Infrastructure Services
- Managed Support Services including Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Security Protection
- IT Training
We will evaluate all relevant features of your environment, identify and weight gaps in your security posture, and collaboratively provide a strategy to achieve an outcome appropriate for your business. And if desired, we can aide in the achievement of your security and business objectives by assisting you in the implementation or management of your plan.
Contact Cybriant today to learn more.[btnsx id=”272″]
Cyber Security News
- Regent University to Build Cyber Range
- Global Cyberattack Could Cost $121 Billion
- Governors Sign Cybersecurity Agreement
- 5 Security Risks Professionals Face While Working on Vacation
- Online Harassment on the Rise
- Cyxtera Appoints Brigadier General Greg Touhill as President of New Federal Division
- New Cyber Forensics Database Links Investigators Worldwide
- Connecticut Unveils Cybersecurity Strategy
- Many Global Executives Don't Believe GDPR Compliance is Relevant to Their Business
- The 3 Major Cybersecurity Gaps Enterprises Face