Telecom IT Security. Adapting to change in the industry. Free security analysis from Cybriant
The Telecommunication industry provides global services that communicate with millions of customers. With the growing number of cybersecurity risks and threats, the Telecom industry must commit to security measures that focus on complete solutions, the proper tools and highly skilled personnel to respond to these threats.
Consumers are migrating to VOIP. The speed and storage necessary grows year over year. Telecom solutions require unique protocols. These protocols require security controls. Hackers still pose a major risk to companies. According PWC latest survey and analysis, only 50% of telecom companies have a security strategy for cloud computing.
“As telecoms pivot toward a more digital future, they will very likely encounter entirely new types of cybersecurity risks to data, applications, and networks.” – according the findings from The Global State of Information Security® Survey 2015.
Cybriant can help secure your environment and reduce your risk. We offer:
- IT Consulting
- Infrastructure Services
- Managed Support Services including Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Security Protection
- IT Training
We will evaluate all relevant features of your environment, identify and weight gaps in your security posture, and collaboratively provide a strategy to achieve an outcome appropriate for your business. And if desired, we can aide in the achievement of your security and business objectives by assisting you in the implementation or management of your plan.
Contact Cybriant today to learn more.[btnsx id=”272″]
Telecommunications News Today
- Press Release: NTIA Releases IPv6 "Readiness Tool"
- NTIA Testimony on proposed legislation to clarify NTIA and RUS authority
- NTIA's Quarterly BTOP Status Report to Congress
- NTIA Request for Comments on the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Functions
- NTIA Unveils National Broadband Map and New Broadband Adoption Survey Results
- NTIA Statement on Selection of 1755-1850 MHz Band for Detailed Analysis