Cybersecurity in the legal landscape; The risk of threats increase and the legal industry is turning to Cybriant, a Managed Security Service Provider
In 2016, more law firms will adopt tech solutions for their business needs. The legal market has changed and lawyers seek solutions for their business needs. The cloud and mobile applications are a big part of this growth in the market. Some will use it for billing, time tracking, document storage and some will completely automate their practice. With the positive growth in technology comes the demand for privacy and security.
Regulation and compliance are still at the forefront. Last year there was a rash of cybersecurity incidents. The General Counsel Excellence Report 2015 notes the “survey found that 31 percent of GCs are concerned with cybersecurity and privacy, which ranks third only to increased regulatory scrutiny and creating value for the company as top concerns.” More recently, a study by Verizon found that a company’s legal department is among the ones that are “far more likely to actually open [a phishing] e-mail than all other departments.”
Cybriant is a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) that can protect your technology from cyber attacks. Cybriant assists companies in making informed business decisions and sustaining operational effectiveness in the design, implementation, and management of their cybersecurity programs. We deliver a comprehensive and customizable set of strategic and adaptive cyber security services which address the entire security landscape.
Contact Cybriant for your free security analysis today.[btnsx id=”272″]
Legal Tech News
- Orrick Labs to Build Law Firm Technology In-House
- The Shareability Factor: Are Patent Pools Useful for Blockchain Innovation?
- Data Breach Settlements: Why Are They Getting Bigger?
- Venable Accused of Being An Accomplice to E-Discovery Spoliation
- UC Berkeley Law Tackles Blockchain with New Interdisciplinary Course
- This Australian AI Aims to Be a 'Law Firm Without Lawyers'
- EDI and Duke Law Partner on 'Advanced eDiscovery' Curriculum
- Security First Approach Provides a Significant Advantage to Law Firms
- Alphaserve Goes Custom With New Legal Innovation Consulting Group
- How the FBI Breaks Absolute Encryption, and How It Doesn't